- 1 cube extra firm organic tofu
- 1-2 teaspoons turmeric (depending on your preference, I like more, some people like less)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoon diced pickles (plus a teaspoon of pickle juice)
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wrap drained tofu in a clean kitchen towel, or a few paper towels, and place a few books, heavy plate, or can on top for 5 - 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
- Place tofu in a bowl, and crumble with hands or a fork.
- Add in the mayo,spices, pickles, and pickle juice. Mix well.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge for 3 - 5 days.