These protein packed cookie dough bites are the perfect guilt free treat. Loaded with chickpeas, rolled oats, and nut butter, they come together in just a few minutes, making them the perfect solution when you are craving something sweet without any regrets.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drianed and rinsed (15 oz can)
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats divided in half
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons nut butter (peanut, almond, cashew, sun butter)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cups vegan chocolate chips, like Enjoy Life brand
- Add chickpeas, 1/2 cup rolled oats, maple syrup, nut butter, and salt to a food processor.
- Blend until the mixture becomes mostly smooth. It will be a little gritty from the oats.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips and remaining 1/2 rolled oats.
- Scoop out dough with small spoon or cookie scoop, and roll into bite size balls.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.