- 6 cups red potatoes cut into large cubes
- 1 small red onion
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons of pickle juice
- 1/3 cup of vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 - 2 teaspoons all purpose seasoning like Cavender’s or Trader Joe’s 21 season blend
- Boil the potatoes until they are cooked through but before they get mushy.
- Drain potatoes and let them cool completely.
- In a small bowl mix the mustard, mayo, spices, and pickle juice.
- In a large bowl mix the potatoes, chopped onion, celery, and pickles.
- Put the mustard/mayo mix over the potato salad and mix.
- You can serve right away or refrigerate and serve cold!