- 1 can jackfruit in brine
- 1 8oz container vegan cream cheese
- 3/4 cups of buffalo sauce (I use Franks)
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons corn or tapioca starch
- 1 plus 1/2 cups vegan cheddar shreds (like Follow Your Heart)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain jack fruit and chop the pieces, or shred them using you fingers into a medium sized bowl. The fruit pulls apart easily, and I find using my fingers easier than chopping.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except 1/2 cup of cheese, to the bowl and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a small baking dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until cheese on top is melty.
- Serve with bread, crackers, carrots, or celery sticks.