- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (If vegan, not plant based, make sure the brand you use is in fact vegan, not all white sugars are. I use Florida Crystals)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup plant based milk
- 1 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- Whisk all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add in the melted butter, plant based milk, vanilla, and stir well.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat. Add a teaspoon of vegan butter or spray the pan with cooking oil. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out batter into the skillet, 2 or 3 pancakes at time.
- Let pancakes cook until tiny bubbles begin to form and pop, once this happens they are ready to flip. Cook on the other side for another minute or two, until cooked through.
- Repeat, adding more butter or oil to the pan as needed, until all batter is used.
Serves 3 - 4