- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 1/4 cup plant based milk
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon powder garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped brocoli
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1/4 bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized skillet, spray a little cooking oil and add the veggies. Sauté until the onions become translucent, then remove from heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a food processor, or a high speed blender, and blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Dump the veggies into the tofu mix, and pulse just a few times to mix them up.
- Spray a muffin tin with some spray oil, and divide the mixture evenly. The mixture will yield 6 - 8 cups depending on how full you fill the muffin cups.
- Bake the quiche cups for 25 - 30 minutes. They are done once they begin to brown, and you can pull them away from the side of the pan easily.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.