- 1 can organic, drained, diced tomatoes
- 1 small can of green chilis
- 1/2 onion
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
Add all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor and blend for 2 minutes.
- 1 can of vegan refried beans
- 1 cup of white queso
- 6 - 8 whole wheat or corn tortillas
- Spread 2 tablespoons of beans and 1 tablespoon of queso into a tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla and repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Line all of the tortillas up in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Drizzle 1/4 to 1/2 cup of queso on top of the tortillas then pour half of the sauce on top of the cheese sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, guacamole, salsa, vegan shredded cheese, or any other topping you like.
- Freeze the other half of the sauce in a zip lock bag and use it later.