- 1 block extra firm organic tofu
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 oil cup olive or grape seed oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Wrap tofu in a clean kitchen towel or a few paper towels and place a few heavy books on top for 15 minutes to press out excess liquid.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in a bowl
- Cut tofu into small cubes and mix into the bowl.
- Let tofu marinate in an airtight container in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
- Store in fridge.