- half a batch of seitan
- one bottle of buffalo sauce (Check the back for ingredients to make sure there is not dairy. Most brands are fine, though.)
- 3 tablespoons tapioca or organic corn starch
- 3 tablespoons all purpose four
- 4 - 5 tablespoons of grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon of vegan butter (like earth balance)
- Cut the seitan in 1 inch cubes.
- Mix the tapioca (or corn) starch, flour and a few dashes of salt in a bowl.
- Add the cubed seitan and mix to coat.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet and add in the cubes in batches, cooking for a few minutes on each side. You want each side to slightly brown and be crispy. You may need to turn them a few times. Place cooked wings on a cooling rack with some paper towels underneath.
- In a small sauce pan, heat half the bottle of sauce and butter, just until the butter melts.
- Combine the cooked sietan and buffalo sauce in a bowl until the wings are well coated.