- 1 can of full fat coconut milk or cream
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 1 teaspoons of salt
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 melted cup triple refined coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agar powder
- 3 tablespoons arrow root or tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add all of the ingredients EXCEPT the milk, and agar.
- Pulse a few times to mix it all up.
- Now add the milk, and agar to a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until mixture thickens to the constancy of a thin pudding.
- Add the milk mixture to the ingredients in the food processor, and mix for about a minute. The mixture will quickly begin to thicken as agar begins to solidify at room temperature.
- Transfer to the mixture to a few ramekins or small bowls. You should be able to fill 2 or 3 small bowls.
- Allow the cheese to harden in the refrigerator uncovered for about several hours.
- Once the cheese is set, store in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.