- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Wrap tofu in a clean kitchen towel or some paper towels and place a few books on top for 15 minutes to help remove excess liquid.
- Add onion to a food processor or high speed blender and blend until the onion is minced.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the onion and blend on high, scraping down the sides as needed, until the mixture is smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 5 days.