- 4 - 6 peaches
- 1 package firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- More maple for drizzling
- Prepare peaches by rinsing with skin on. Cut peaches in half and remove pit.
- In a blender, or food processor, add drained tofu with juice from 1 lemon, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Process until completely smooth.
- Spray grates of grill with cooking oil, and heat.
- Spray or brush the cut side of the peaches with a little oil, and place face side down on the heated grill.
- Grill peaches for about 10 minutes, or until nice grill marks have formed.
- Flip peaches, and grill the other side for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill, and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add a scoop of the tofu ricotta in the dips of the peaches, sprinkle with almonds, and drizzle with maple syrup to serve.