- 4-6 ears of corn
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup vegan plain yogurt
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Shuck and clean each ear of corn, then prepare them for the grill by spraying each one with a little olive oil and squeezing juice from half the lime over the tops.
- Heat your grill and add corn, grilling for 10 - 15 minutes, turning a few times to get all side grilled, just be careful not to let them burn.
- In a bowl mix mayo, yogurt, and juice from other half of the lime, garlic, salt, and 1 teaspoon paprika.
- Once corn is off the grill, brush each ear with your mayo mix, saving some of the mix for drizzling over your corn.
- Mix parmesan and cilantro on a plate and roll each ear of corn in the mixture.
- Lay corn out on a serving dish and drizzle with remaining mayo, and sprinkle with the remaining paprika.